Wednesday, July 7, 2010

People carry roses Make promises by the hours My love she laughs like the flowers Valentines can’t buy her

This week has been so grueling, 12 hour days can really add up fast. My UNO design is on the brink of launching to the international market for their 40th anniversary and I'm doing everything in my power to make that happen. I love discovering new things about myself or doing things I didn't know I had in me, it's amazing to me the difference that CONFIDENCE makes in so many endeavors in life but especially when trying to sell a game. (I'm still just figuring all this out.) It's also so interesting only working with people who are at least twice my age, I like it. Ya know something I've never understood though, those people who think that they have to belittle you in order to make themselves look better, don't they realize it just makes them look so much worse and embarrasses everyone around them? Not only that I don't desire to surround myself with those types of people at all, they have such a negative energy about them that I am beyond appalled by. I guess that's why I don't and won't get along with every one though. This is something I'm still trying to live with and understand fully no matter how true I know it to be I just love the thought of everyone getting along. What can I say a true idealist I guess.

So I would LOVE to share one of my favorite feelings in the world with you all right now in hopes that you can relate and it stirs some longings within your hearts as it does in mine....

Getting new books!
So much untouched knowledge, so much adventure, so many unexperienced realizations and thrills....
I can't wait to dig in!!! (This UNO deadline can't come soon enough!)


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I just want to let you know I'm reading your blog. I'm glad to hear about your daily life. Good luck with the UNO game! I know times can be tough but we can pull through and come out stronger. And you're right about those people-they always end up looking like the idiot.

    Oh I've been reading too of course-living solo and having free time. I've read a few and now I'm tackling a book on String Theory-really interesting. Well happy reading, Love! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, good books! Finally just got into mine (you know me, I keep trying). Miss you, hope the game is coming together- can't wait to buy at the store!!!

    ReplyDelete