Sunday, June 27, 2010

There is nothing so stable as change. - Bob Dylan

I want to set out a purpose for this blog upfront, that in someway committing to "paper" all these ideas, contradictions, dreams and fears that I have will somehow actualize them for me and because of these new realizations I would take action. I also hope that the people I choose to tell this blog about would hold me accountable to my lofty desires and dreams for this life as you all are the dearest friends I'll ever have. I love you and want you to know that this opening up of myself is selfish in many respects because of my perspective of "trying to figure out what it all means for me" but at the same time it is about keeping you all updated with the inner workings of my heart and life. I'm viewing this as a therapeutic outlet and also a motivator to always be taking action based on my beliefs (whatever those may be) and to be ever evolving and changing as every artist should. The quotes I will choose to make my headers for these posts will be Dylan's words that have impacted my life so much through the years time and time again. I hope you enjoy/get excited/feel burdened with me throughout this journey as I'm struggling all the time to make sense of it all. Thanks for reading this, thinking of and loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment